CareMax Senior Solutions is committed to keeping our clients, staff, and community safe and informed with the most recent updates regarding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and are proactively participating in the preventative measures as instructed by the Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC). In the past week, we have taken actions to address this issue with our staff and clients that we service and would like to share with you how we are addressing the challenges of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
All CareMax Senior Solutions’ staff and caregivers are mandated to take training for Infection Control. This curriculum teaches caregivers to learn how to maintain a clean and healthy environment and infection control procedures including hand hygiene and keeping the environment sanitized. Aside from the training, mandatory protocols were given to all the caregivers regarding proper hygiene as recommended by the Department of Public Health and CDC such as,
- Washing hands with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. (Social distancing)
- Stay away from work, school, or other people if they become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Company protocol have been enforced including, but is not limited to,
- Exclusion from work for at least 24-hours should an illness arise from our caregiver
- A doctor’s clearance must be provided prior to returning to work after an illness
- Monitoring clients for any fever or respiratory symptoms and reporting to the care coordinator for further instructions
- A 14-day self-quarantine if the caregiver or a client has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 coronavirus or has traveled in an area of exposure
CareMax Senior Solutions is taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved as the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to evolve. However, we understand the situation can be alarming. We ask that each of us that services the senior community to be proactive in helping the seniors’ while following the instructions given by the Department of Public Health and CDC. Our senior community needs a lot of help at this time of crisis and CareMax Senior Solutions is prepared to take the necessary actions to support our communities.
CareMax Senior Solutions is a licensed in-home care agency and is regulated by the Department of Social Services under the Home Care Services Bureau. We are required to report a suspected or a confirmed outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus. If you have any concerns or any questions, we can be reached by phone at (559) 235-9191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor the situation to protect the health and safety of everyone and stay up to date with the cities and counties that we service to ensure that we receive accurate information and updates regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For more information on COVID-19, please call or check the following websites,
- Fresno County Department of Public Health (559) 600-5956 559
- California Department of Public Health (916) 558-1784
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (800) 232-4636